Diet has a huge impact on your blood sugar. Diabetics are often in a dilemma about what to eat and what not to eat. If you are a diabetic, you will be able to…
This study appeared in Frontiers in Nutrition. According to the study, people who include millet every day in their diet have up to 12-15% of their blood glucose levels.
Dr. Fulrenu Chauhan, consultant endocrinologist at PD Hinduja Hospital and MRC in Mumbai, told NDTV, “Bajra intake is diabetes and pre-da
Nutritionists say the effect of millet lasts longer in diabetics and patients should include it in their diet as much as possible.
Other benefits of millet – Nutritionists say that millet is rich in fiber and other nutrients. It contains minerals like calcium and amino acids.
Diabetics need to be very careful about blood sugar. A little carelessness can increase blood sugar so that heart diseases, nerves are not.
Diabetics should take a balanced diet. Include fruits, green vegetables, whole grains, protein, low-fat dairy in your diet.
You can also eat broccoli, tomatoes, potatoes, carrots, oranges, corn, apples, bananas, eggs, fish, nuts and peanuts once a week. Also of olive and avocado oil.
Some people easily control their blood sugar through diet and exercise, while some people often have high blood sugar.
If you don’t have blood sugar control from the diet, you should contact your doctor. You should also consult a dietician about the diabetes diet.
Learn about : Gestational Diabetes Diet
Here are the 8 best foods for people living with diabetes, both type 1 and type 2.
- Fatty Fish. Some people consider fatty fish to be one of the healthiest foods on the planet.
- Leafy Greens. Leafy green vegetables are extremely nutritious and low in calories.
- Chia Seeds.
- Greek Yogurt.
- Sugar-sweetened beverages. Sugary beverages are the worst drink choice for someone with diabetes. …
- Trans fats. Artificial trans fats are extremely unhealthy. …
- White bread, rice, and pasta. …
- Fruit-flavored yogurt. …
- Sweetened breakfast cereals. …
- Flavored coffee drinks. …
- Honey, agave nectar, and maple syrup. …
- Dried fruit.